October 3, 2018
What information we collect about you
Footballgoals247.com collects as little personal data as possible in order to operate our basic services. Depending on your relationship with us the level of information we collect may differ. You always have a choice to provide as little information as possible and still continue to use our services.
Information you provide to us
- Account and profile information. We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through our services. For example, you provide your username, password, email and supported teams when you register for our services. This includes the information we collect when you register using Facebook social login. You also have the option of adding a profile photo, bio, location, gender and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our services. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within our services. We may request your shipping address and phone number if you buy physical goods from our online store. Very rarely we may ask for proof of shipping address and identification in case you are winner one of the sweepstakes. This is to ensure there is no fraud and that the prize will arrive to correct address.
- Content you provide through our services. We collect and store content that you post, send, receive and share. This content includes any information about you that you may choose to include. Content also includes the files and links you upload to our services. Examples of content we collect and store include: text of comments and posts, images and embeds inside comments and posts, your predictions, votes and opinions in various polls found throughout our services. We collect content that you provide to us when you provide feedback or information you provide through our support channels where you may choose to submit information regarding a problem you are experiencing with our service. Whether you designate yourself as a technical contact, open a support ticket, speak to one of our representatives directly or otherwise engage with our support team, you will be asked to provide contact information, a summary of the problem you are experiencing, and any other documentation, screenshots or information that would be helpful in resolving the issue.
- Payment information. We collect certain payment and billing information when you register for certain paid services. For example, when you purchase anything from our online store we ask you for your payment information such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services.
Information we collect automatically when you use our services
Each time you use our services we may automatically collect the following information
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system, device information (such as the model and version of your device), platform and;
- Information about your visit, including pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any data entered into the page during your visit; and
Third party sites, apps, platforms and embeds
Our sites and apps may include links to third-party sites, apps and social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control third-party sites, apps and social media platforms and we encourage you to read their privacy notices so that you understand how they process information about you.
How we use information we collect
- When you create an account on Footballgoals247.com, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the posts you have made.
- We use your email address and a password to log you in and protect your account from unauthorized access.
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through Footballgoals247.com, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the Footballgoals247.com, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos, photos or send messages through Footballgoals247.com and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos or photos that you submit to Footballgoals247.com may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- Any personal information, photos or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Footballgoals247.com Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of Footballgoals247.com and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- We may record information about your usage, such as when you use Footballgoals247.com, the contacts you communicate with, the videos you watch. If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. Use use this information for research and development. For example we may use this information to learn about which content is more interesting to you so that we can provide better suited content for you.
Legal bases for processing (for EEA users). If you are an individual in the European Economic Area (EEA), we collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so under applicable EU laws. The legal bases depend on our services you use and how you use them. This means we collect and use your information only where: We need it to provide you our services, including to operate our services, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of our services; It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services and to protect our legal rights and interests; You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or We need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation. If you have consented to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place. Where we are using your information because we or a third party (e.g. your employer) have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using our services.
How do we share information that we collect
- Information you provide. Any information that you provide us during registration, profile creation and normal usage of our services such as posting comments and various different content will be available for public viewing. We never share your email, password, payment information or any personal documents that you may submit to us. All information that is shared publicly is always evident from the use of the platform. Please refer above to learn more about the data we collect and how it may be shared.
- Information we collect automatically. Any information that we collect automatically, such as IP addresses, browser version and various other usage statistics are only shared with third-parties after any personally identifiable information has been either removed or anonymized.
How we store and secure information we collect
We use data hosting services located in Europe. For certain parts of the data, such as photos, we use US based hosting services. We do our best to protect your data from unauthorized access by following best practices and regularly reviewing our security setup. We employ the use of firewalls on our data servers.
We retain your account information until you delete your account. Some of the information and content you provide will continue to stay with us even after you delete your account. For example your comments and posts may still stay active for others to view.
We do not guarantee or warrant that security measures will prevent data breaches. We have procedures to deal with suspected data breaches. We will notify you and the relevant regulator of any data breach as legally required.
Footballgoals247.com and our third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
How do we use them?
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable our Services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For functionality. These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. We use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of our Services more tailored.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with our Services and enable us to improve how our Services operate. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
How can you opt-out?
To learn more about cookies and how you can disable them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
To learn more about behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org
You have the following rights concerning our processing of your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data as well as its rectification, removal or restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has been previously given,
- the right to bring a complaint to the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of personal data.
The above mentioned rights can be exercised in accordance with the rules described in art. 16 – 21 of GDPR, by contacting us through contact form found on our website http://footballgoals247.com. We may refuse to exercise certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in conflict with the legitimate purpose of the data we process. For example, we may refuse to delete personal data specified in your order until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the concluded contract. We may contact you to ask you for further information to help you exercise your legal rights, or to speed up our response. We will try to respond to requests within one month and we will let you know if we need to take longer, for example because your request is complicated.
Opt out of communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by using the unsubscribe link within each email, updating your email preferences within your Footballgoals247.com account settings menu, or by contacting us as provided below to have your contact information removed from our promotional email list or registration database. Even after you opt out from receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our Services. You can opt out of some notification messages in your account settings.
Send “Do Not Track” Signals. Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can send a signal to the websites you visit indicating you do not wish to be tracked. Because there is not yet a common understanding of how to interpret the DNT signal, our Services do not currently respond to browser DNT signals. You can use the range of other tools we provide to control data collection and use, including the ability to opt out of receiving marketing from us as described above.
Please see Cookies Policy above to understand how you can opt-out from certain cookies used though-out Footballgoals247.com.
Our policy towards children
Our services are not directed to individuals under 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
Changes to this policy